Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Enter to Win a Fairy Doll Pattern by Min & Moots!

I was so excited when Claudia from Crafty Wool Felt approached me to ask me to be a guest curator for her felt shop. If you haven't been to her shop, and you are a crafter, you MUST check it out. She carries the largest selection of premium wool felt in such gorgeous, vibrant colors. 

The felt is very sturdy, yet soft. It is perfect for all your craft projects, such as my doll patterns :)

To celebrate this joint venture, I am having a contest. One lucky winner will receive either a pattern OR (for those of you who do not sew) a finished doll. It's very simple to enter. Each step you do provides one "entry". 

1) Step 1: Follow me on Instagram: Minandmoots
2) Step 2: Like me on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MinandMoots
3) Step 3: Comment on this post, indicating which item you'd prefer (pattern or finished doll)

Winner will be selected on Wednesday, January 28, 8 PM EST.



Good luck!

Stay Cute,

Nona ~xo


No comments:

Post a Comment