Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy "Cute" Year!

Happy Cute New Year! I apologize for being absent the last few months. Life got very busy for me the latter part of 2014--new job, adjusting to my son going to kindergarten, many new orders in my shop. But, one of my resolutions for 2015 is to do my best at keeping up to date with my social media for Min & Moots.

To celebrate the New Year and to help me stick to my resolution, I will be running a sale each week in the month of January (and may throw in a contest here and there)!

This week, all digital Patterns on sale--20% off! Use discount code 2015PATTERN.  Easy to follow with numerous picture tutorials. All dolls are hand stitched and these patterns are perfect for every sewing level--from beginner to expert! 




I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2015! And don't forget to check back each week for future discounts (and contests)!



Stay cute,

Nona ~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment